Phil and Chris

Phil and Chris

Saturday 14 January 2012

Catching up to Chris, and where is Phil?

I have finally caught up with Chris and the RV.  Had a terrible misunderstanding in South Carolina, spent a few days under arrest...really it was a misunderstanding...and now I've finally tracked them down in Virginia.  I don't seem to be in as much trouble as I thought, but wait, what did Phil do?  He seems to be back in Perth??  Gee, he must have really done something.  At least I am still here.

I am afraid that there are numerous photos of me mis-behaving at Margaritaville on New Years, however, so far only one photo has surfaced and it seems quite reasonable.
Somewhere out there are some untidy photos.

For now, we are in Virginia visiting family and friends.  We had a very nice 5 days camping and hiking in the George Washington National Forest, just on the Virginia/West Virginia border.  The first day it snowed, but it all melted the next day, and we were able to do some of the nice mountain hikes with Jane.  We really needed some maps, the forest has a lot of trails, and it can be confusing out there without maps.  Happy to report that we all made it back to our campsite without having to resort to any drastic survival skills.  We saw a bear hunter, and of course this is a cause of consternation to me.

I am glad to be back.  I'm exhausted and little bits of fur are missing from my paws where they had the handcuffs.  Hope to feel better in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment