Phil and Chris

Phil and Chris

Thursday 19 January 2012

Woohoo!!!

Phil is on his way back to us and I've been finding a few things to do here.  Sliding down this railing is great but I'm sure I'll get in trouble if anyone sees me.

Last week Chris and Jane and I went camping in the George Washington National Forest, not even snow kept us from hiking to the tops of a few mountains.




During the hikes I struggled to keep up, so they suggested an exercise program.  This never works for me...
I fell off and injured myself, so they decided I should make myself useful and try weaving.

That didn't really work for me when my fur kept getting stuck in everything.


I think, as usual, wine may be more beneficial and if I sit here long enough someone may even bring a snack.  Hope everyone is doing well and thank you for the comments and well wishes.

1 comment: