Phil and Chris

Phil and Chris

Saturday 12 November 2011

A Texas sized anger!

When Phil and Chris told me about the big adventure, they left out a few details.  Several days before our departure Phil took me over to Deb's to do some canvas work.  I got to sew what I thought was going to be my travel bag.

Clearly they had a different plan.

They stuffed me into my bag and I had to fly with the rest of the baggage!  Can someone adopt me??!  I was outraged.

I was stuffed in that bag from Tuesday afternoon until Thursday morning when they finally decided to release me.  Things have improved since then, so I guess I'll stay around and see what they get up to.  So far we've done some camping and hiking.  One morning we were out for an early hike and spotted an armadillo, in addition to a many deer (yum!).  When I get over that clausterphobic flight, I'll write some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment