Phil and Chris

Phil and Chris

Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanksgiving preparations

Wednesday we prepared some cranberries and a pumpkin pie.  While the pie was baking I found a bottle of wine and relaxed for an hour.



Buster is asleep somewhere, but the pie is cooked and turned out great.

See how cold it was today (Wednesday), Phil and Chris were crazy enough to go out walking in the frosty morning and I have to go too.

Here is a poor little frozen leaf, the frost is really thick here.

Thursday morning we were all up preparing the turkey for roasting.  Can't wait for dinner!
 Stuffed, into the oven and ready to cook.  Wonder if I can find another bottle of wine?

While the turkey roasted I found a few more photos of our trip to Chicago. 
 That's me keeping an eye on everything we pass from the big window of the RV.

We saw a lot of these grain silos and grain farms in Illinois.

 Now...where is that wine?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Buster, Phil and Chris

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the pie and turkey cooking didn't happen in the RV! You guys look well set up and wow by my mind-map, moving fast. Doesn't Buster get carsick sometimes?

    ReplyDelete