Phil and Chris

Phil and Chris

Thursday 29 December 2011

On the road and in the mountains

Decisions...we chose Chattanooga over Memphis.  Sorry Elvis.
Stopped at the large Civil War battlefield just south of Chattanooga.  There are numerous monuments to the soldiers and military units that fought here.
Wonder how these things work.




We went on to the mountains and saw the rare white squirrel.  I thought it was great to see such a pretty white animal...like me!  If he weren't so shy I bet I could get him a job in advertising.




 More walking in the mountains.  Sometimes I think Phil and Chris are crazy.

I couldn't even get out of the hiking today...


 The drive through the mountains was spectcular.  Great mountain scenery, fast flowing rivers and rapids.  Beautiful, but sometimes the roads could stand to be just a little wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment